All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 4, 2016
· Reviewed November 7, 2016
· Reviewed October 21, 2016
What You'll Get
The only thing that separates willowy professional dancers from willowy giant squids is the vertebrate skeleton. Obtain a physique you can flaunt in front of amazed cephalopods with today’s Groupon. For $20, new clients get two one-hour classes at The Bar Method, an exercise superbreed combining the benefits of interval training, isometrics, dance principles, and physical therapy into one revolutionary routine.
While Pilates is corrective, The Bar Method is transformative—much like those cars that transform into miniature weasels. You’ll burn fat, sculpt muscles, refine your figure, and improve your strength and endurance. After a brief warm-up, you’ll tackle the upper body with weights and bar exercises. The workout continues with challenging lower-body positions and floor exercises designed to firm up your abs and glutes. This diverse and challenging workout gives you the long, lean muscles and elegant posture of a ballet dancer without the discomfort and inconvenience of being heckled by ballet hooligans.
Because of its focus on stretching and lengthening, The Bar Method helps moms-to-be reduce aches and swollen joints from pregnancy, and also provides excellent practice for Gumby impersonators. This deal is good at The Bar Method's Newport Beach location; classes take place Mondays through Saturdays. Get this Groupon and discover a comprehensive system of exercise that will tone your limbs without leading to Hulk-shredded pants. Groupon customers wishing to continue their fitness will still be eligible for the Newport Beach studio's $100 new-client special.
Valid for new clients only. Must be at least 14 years of age.
- …Burr Diehl…has been bottom feeding, so to speak. Her Bar Method workouts are so effective that the term “bar butt” is entering the local dialect… – Mary Tannen, New York Times Style
- By focusing on large muscle groups – thighs, glutes, and chest – the Bar Method helps raise metabolism more effectively than regimens that focus on smaller muscle groups. – Esquire
- All it takes is one look at Burr Leonard, the owner of this incredible exercise studio, to understand how the exercise class can transform one’s body. – Dr. Melina Jampolis, 944
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. New clients only. Valid for listed location only. Reservation required. Must be 14 years or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.