Climbers of all experience levels can learn to climb the rocks in this 14,000-square-foot climbing gym
About This Deal
- Indoor climbing
- Valid only for day pass experience.
- Not valid for merchandise.
- All visitors must complete a waiver before climbing.
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs:
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What about safety? You’ll be given an introduction to the various disciplines of the sport and the respective safety concerns on your first visit.
What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
- Check out our Indoor Rock Climbing - First Day Experience video!.
About The Edge Rock Gym
The Edge Rock Gym - Climbing and Fitness offers a vertical maze of more than 14,000 square feet of climbing. USA Climbing–certified route setters mark basic paths for beginners, along with challenging roofs and overhangs for more experienced scalers. The routes change often, lending a layer of surprise to each return visit. Skilled instructors also teach students to master indoor and outdoor rock-climbing techniques, which they can use to blaze new paths at parks or reach top-shelf cereal boxes in grocery stores. In addition to climbing, The Edge Rock Gym - Climbing and Fitness helps patrons achieve physical-fitness goals with yoga classes, weight machines, free weights, cardio machines and an onsite pro shop.