A recently discovered alternative to the indoors, going "outside" offers adventurous explorers exposure to things such as wind, sunshine, and the naturally occurring mazes found in corn fields. Leave the indoors with today's Groupon to The Farm at Swan's Trail in Snohomish, about a 40-minute drive from Seattle. Choose from the following options:
- $20 for a Family Activity pass (a $40 value)
- $6 for admission for two to the corn maze (a $12 value)
- $5 for admission for two to the putting course (a $10 value)
This Groupon is valid from Saturday, September 25, until Sunday, October 31, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Children under the age of four are allowed into the corn maze for free.
Occupying about 125 acres of idyllic landscape in the Snohomish River Valley, The Farm at Swan's Trail is a converted dairy farm that heralds the harvest with outdoor seasonal activities. With a Family Activity pass, two adults and up to four children (additional children will be charged $10 each) earn carte blanche access to the daytime or nighttime corn maze (nighttime is by reservation only on Friday and Saturday nights from 6–10 p.m.), as well as the children's play area, putting course, cow train, hay maze, and petting zoo. The 12-acre corn maze is one of the state's largest and is designed this year as a giant map of Washington. As you lose yourself among the twists and turns of more than 250 paths named after actual roads, you'll pass 400 places and towns marked by signs with historical facts. A wagon ride condenses the monument of Borgesian agriculture down to its highlights (the Space Needle, Peace Arch, Coulee Dam, etc.) as it makes its way from the "Oregon" to the "Idaho" border, with one brief stop for the "military checkpoint" to inspect your "identification papers."
Once couples, BFFs, and estranged bowling partners have finished filming their road-trip buddy comedy in the corn maze, they can unwind on the 18-hole championship putting course. With a par of 72, the picturesque course centers on a waterfall, stream, and pond. You may also wander the pumpkin patch in search of the perfect lump of Jack O' Lantern clay (about $3 for a basketball-sized pumpkin). Treat friends and family to the most thrilling autumn activity after drinking hot cider from a fire hose with today's Groupon to The Farm at Swan's Trail.
- The farm is a great place to visit with you [sic] family. I have visited most pumpkin farms in the area and this one by far was my favorite. It is reasonable and friendly help. The wagon drivers are entertaining and I love the food. Beautiful place in the Snohomish Valley. – Walter B., Insider Pages
- The Farm is tons of fun for the whole family or even your closest group of degenerate friends. There is plenty of fair food, farm animals, games and pumpkins to go around and for everyone to enjoy so bring a group and have a blast. – Delilah R., Yelp
7301 Rivershore Rd.
Snohomish, Washington 98290Get Directions