- $30 toward light bistro fare and wines at The Grape
- Haute wine-friendly cuisine
- Fresh, seasonal ingredients
- View menu
- Helpful staff of wine experts
- Stylish, modern atmosphere
- Live music on weekends
- Spacious outdoor patio
- Good at the International Plaza location only. *Not valid for retail wine purchases.
OpenTable users give The Grape 4.3 stars, and 80% of more than 120 Urbanspooners like it. The St. Petersburg Times reviewed it, saying: > * Like many spots at the International Plaza, The Grape is upscale and classy. However, unlike some bars nearby, it doesn’t make anyone feel like they don’t belong. – Jessica Brady, St. Petersburg Times > * The Grape provided an excellent opportunity to sample wines - with sample splashes and half glasses offered it was a good choice for learning about different wines, [sic] The options for snacking and dinner enhanced the wine tasting experience. Service was excellent and we enjoyed the experience. – An OpenTable user who dined on 03/20/2010 > * Great wine bar. Great management and staff make it an extra special experience. – Tom ORourke, Urbanspoon
2223 NW Shore Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33607Get Directions