- $40 to enter The Great Inflatable Race on Saturday, May 30 (up to $75 value)
- Held at Murray Park starting at 9 a.m.; heats depart every 30 minutes
- Includes race T-shirt and sunglasses (depending on availability)
- Open to ages 5 and up; final heat of the day reserved for families with children aged 12 and under
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes to an hour before your heat time.
- Free spectator admission; spectator gear pack available for $20
The Great Inflatable Race
Adults won't be turned away from the giant slides and obstacles at The Great Inflatable Race —in fact, they'll have to bound across them if they want to complete the race. Wacky inflatable obstacles stud a course of about 5 kilometers, and though they're designed to keep runners off balance, they can be conquered by anyone over the age of 5. Some proceeds from each untimed race benefit a local charity, such as area animal shelters or anti-gravity societies.