Visitors need to collaborate and work together to solve puzzles and find keys to escape the room in just 60 minutes
About This Deal
- Room-escape game: All bookings at The Secret Chambers are private games for you and your group only.
- Available rooms: Witch’s Tower Adventure, The Pirate Chamber, The Mafia Adventure, The Train Heist Adventure
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 13 and up
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Not valid Saturdays
- Visit our other offers
Need To Know
About The Secret Chambers
The Secret Chambers proudly boasts its independence from chain escape rooms with rehashed, stagnant experiences. It's born from the minds of creatives, from theater- and film-makers to writers and game designers, and works hard to stay creative, using its financial independence to be flexible and incorporate new technologies and new ideas. With an attention paid to the details and world creation, it creates puzzle-packed room such as:
- The Pirate Chamber: Aboard the ship "The Queen Anne's Revenge" in 1718, the infamous pirate Blackbeard has set traps within her personal cabin to protect his beloved treasure map (and all the riches that players aim to find.)
- The Witch's Tower Adventure: Long ago in a far off land, a beloved monarch was cursed by a dark witch. The only way to wake the king is with the Enchanted Diamond, which is in the possession of the same sorceress. Players break into her impenetrable lair to steal the artifact.
- The Mafia Adventure: The Great Depression brought tough times—tough enough for players to go after the bounty of Bonnie and Clyde. Players pursue the notorious outlaws through Hell's Half Acre, a gambling district, and into a local speakeasy where they catch the criminals—dead or alive.