Children can enjoy interactive tumbling excercises and classes from the comfort of their homes
About This Deal
- Exercises and games include stationary exercise, stretches, strength and balance skills, jumping skills, and simple obstacle courses.
- What’s needed: a 10-foot by 10-foot area and a yoga mat (alternatively a beach towel), pillow, socks, hand towel, medium ball, and small stuffed animals.
- Classes will be conducted online via Zoom. A video display of each student is required for the coach to observe.
- Classes will be recorded for security, but no video images will be shared or published.
- Class schedule:
- Ages 3,5–5:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 1 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 11 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Ages 6–10:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 1:45 p.m.–2:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 11:30 a.m.–12:00 a.m.
- Seasonal at-home classes are offered April 1–20, Monday–Friday.
- If schools resume prior to April 20, the schedule will be shifted to afternoon hours.
- Additional sessions may be added if needed for April 23rd onward if social distancing needs are still in place.