Children can enjoy interactive tumbling excercises and classes from the comfort of their homes
About This Deal
- Exercises and games include stationary exercise, stretches, strength and balance skills, jumping skills, and simple obstacle courses.
- What’s needed: a 10-foot by 10-foot area and a yoga mat (alternatively a beach towel), pillow, socks, hand towel, medium ball, and small stuffed animals.
- Classes will be conducted online via Zoom. A video display of each student is required for the coach to observe.
- Classes will be recorded for security, but no video images will be shared or published.
- Class schedule:
- Ages 3,5–5:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 1 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 11 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Ages 6–10:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 1:45 p.m.–2:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 11:30 a.m.–12:00 a.m.
- Seasonal at-home classes are offered April 1–20, Monday–Friday.
- If schools resume prior to April 20, the schedule will be shifted to afternoon hours.
- Additional sessions may be added if needed for April 23rd onward if social distancing needs are still in place.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 3 per person. May be repurchased every 365 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.