Before pole-dancing classes, flirty fitness was limited to holding hands with a Stairmaster or romancing Jack LaLanne. Learn more seductive exercises with today’s Groupon to TML…Turn Me Loose Fitness. Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get 5 pole-dancing classes (up to a $56 value).
- For $24, you get 5 Zumba classes (up to a $56 value).
- For $45, you get 10 pole-dancing classes (up to a $110 value).
- For $45, you get 10 Zumba classes (up to a $110 value).
- For $81, you get 20 pole-dancing classes (up to a $220 value).
- For $81, you get 20 Zumba classes (up to a $220 value).
- For $199, you get 50 pole-dancing classes (up to a $550 value).
- For $199, you get 50 Zumba classes (up to a $550 value).<p>
Cassandra Wycko—the Turn Me Loose proprietor who shed 85 pounds by incorporating pole dancing into her workout—joins a team of fitness instructors to lead fun and feminine classes designed to shed weight and tone muscle. Pupils can select workouts from an extensive list of pole-centric manifestations, such as the ballet-inspired Pole Barre or Pilates Pole Fusion, a regimen that marries strength training and sensual choreography in the same way burlesque shows performed by Austrian bodybuilders do. Otherwise, restless heels can bounce to the Latin-fused motions in Zumba, which raises heart rates to burn calories, contour arms and thighs, and release stress. The class schedule features one-hour sessions from morning until evening every day of the week, except on Sundays, when the poles spend time with their firemen families.
TML...Turn Me Loose Fitness
At TML...Turn Me Loose Fitness, pole-dance experts help ladies burn calories and gain confidence during women-only fitness classes. Working on 13.7-foot competition grade Xpert Xpole poles, ladies spin, invert, and climb in preparation to steal the show the next time they see someone walking on stilts. The studio's workout schedule also includes non-pole offerings, such as the Latin rhythms of Zumba or the glute-strengthening shimmies of the popular Twerk It class. Although the studio is known for its women-centered focus, trainers occasionally help men get fit, too; during co-ed INSANITY classes, groups test their limits with high-intensity interval training designed to sculpt muscles and shed pounds.