Fans of golf can enjoy an 18-hole round of golf on a challenging course with water hazards and sand traps
About This Deal
- Valid any day only between noon and 6 p.m.
- Club rental available?: yes
Need To Know
About Tupelo Bay Golf Center
At Tupelo Bay Golf Center, the varied challenges invite you to use your entire golf bag without depleting all your free time. Measuring 3,172 yards from the back tees, the Par 58 course peppers its Par 4s and Par 3s with tricky water hazards and plenty of bunkers, testing the skills of experienced golfers while still allowing beginners into hold their own. After landing their ball on the green thanks to a well-placed shot or well-trained falcon, players enjoy—or rue—the bermuda grass that makes for a smooth, fair putt.
Beyond the main course, Tupelo Bay also sharpens players' skills with an extensive practice facility. The driving range features covered and open hitting areas, which look out on a quarter-mile of hitting area, including practice target greens for honing the distance of your clubs. A putting green and practice bunker, meanwhile, let you perfect your short game without having to lob chip shots over your neighbor's fence. Like the course itself, all the practice facilities are lit throughout the evening to accommodate evening play. Here are some of the other challenges available on the Bay grounds:
- A 9-hole course of Par 3s, each with 8-inch cups that turn putting into a carefree affair
- 36 holes of mini golf with Caribbean-themed obstacles such as waterfalls, lighthouses, and seaplanes
- Disc golf and foot golf courses for a new spin on the game