- $133 for a tandem Jetski tour with Vancouver Water Adventures (a $267 value).
- Jetski and Seadoo tours of Vancouver Harbor, Howe Sound, Bowen Island, and other aquatic areas surrounding Vancouver
- During the two-hour tour ($119 per person plus tax), you and a friend will explore the scenery and wildlife of the Vancouver area from atop the same Jetski
- Tour includes a snack and a drink, fuel, wetsuit, life jacket, and a one-day boaters license issued to the driver
- There is a $1000 deposit for use of the Jetski, and a $25 optional insurance coverage
Vancouver Water Adventures
Vancouver Water Adventures equips maritime adventurers with wet suits, life jackets, and personal watercraft for exploring the waterways of False Creek and English Bay. The staff stocks a fleet of jet skis, paddleboards, and kayaks, which riders can paddle past beaches and along inlets. In addition to soaking up scenic ocean views and spying on local wildlife, guests can accompany skilled guides on jet ski tours to the area's most impressive sights. Those operating machines must have a valid driver's licence, and all passengers must be at least 6 years old without factoring in alternate theories of relativity.
750 Pacific Blvd.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 5B3Get Directions