Come enjoy the wondrous glow of bioluminescence during the summer months in the famous Indian River Lagoon, a National Marine Estuary. These tours are easy and fun for all ages over 6. The inshore bayside waters of the lagoon offer calm waters for us to paddle on, where we have both single and 2-person kayaks for you to enjoy. All bioluminescent evening tours are fully guided, all you have to do is show up at our park location on the water where there is safe parking, restrooms, etc.
About This Deal
Tours are typically out of Banana River Park, a waterfront park with ideal bioluminescence viewing in the evening, and very convenient access to the major highways in and out of town. All tours start at twilight and last for 1.5hrs. Afterwards, some enjoy swimming around in the water. We have a very easy beach-style launch area, so walking into and out of the water is no problem at all. We provide everything including the kayaks of your choice, paddles, life vests, and glow sticks. Things you can bring include bottled water, headlamp or small flashlight, and a towel to wipe off with afterwards. These tours are about fun, we all enjoy ourselves. It is not a high stress environment, rather it is relaxed, casual, and flexible.
This is a marine environment, the water is salty. It is relatively shallow and the water is safe to swim in. There are no alligators, no threatening critters of any kind. If you wish to bring anything at all for your protection, a pair of water shoes for walking into and around the shoreline is all we would suggest, The guides are typically barefoot though.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- All guests must know how to swim and be comfortable in the water.
- Please let us know on any body weights over 250lbs by phone
- Please advise on any heights over 6'4".
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We expect all adult guests to possess entry-level paddling skills. There will not be a paddling "lesson" provided on this tour.
- Any kids that disrupt the tour may result in an escort back to the launch site where your group's tour will be terminated. We do not interrupt other guests enjoyment over a fussy kid.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Tour escort/host
- All Kayaking Equipment
- Special Accomodations per request
- Tax and Gratuity (15%) will be collected.
Banana River Park, 901 Puerto Del Rio Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the A1A Management LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings