Lofton Creek is the area's most popular and scenic trip. Paddlers of all skill levels will enjoy this trip for the abundant plant and wildlife year-round. With no way of getting lost, paddlers can confidently paddle as far as they'd like before returning to the boat ramp. Lofton Creek is sheltered from the wind by trees and is the only trip in the area that is unaffected by wind.
What You'll Get
*This is a RENTAL ONLY. Self-guided means that you are the guide. If you've never been kayaking before, we recommend a GUIDED TRIP. Explore the area's most popular and scenic creek by kayak. Launching at the Melton O. Nelson boat ramp on Lofton Creek, kayakers will paddle at their own pace and are welcome to go as far as they'd like and stay out as long as they'd like on their adventure! Bring a snack, bring a camera, bring water and sunscreen -- and plan for a fun day on the water!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Kayak, Paddle, PFD
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventures Up The Creek in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.