Beat the heat and discover the art of Wynwood on this relaxing, entertaining, and educational 1-hour, covered golf cart tour. With the driver/guide leading the way for this small group, travel from one location to the next in search of the best displays in the neighborhood. See and take pictures of the amazing street art and murals on the buildings. Discover the works of Shepard Fairey, Retna, D*Face, and Aec Interesni Kazki, to name a few.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wynwood Art District, Miami, FL, USA
A bustling neighborhood filled with huge murals, restaurants, shops, and more. Your cart will criss-cross the district, going down many streets, out-of-the-way alleys, parking lots, and by-ways, so you will see hundreds of murals and get acquainted with the whole area.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Wynwood Walls, 266 NW 26th Street, Miami, FL 33127-4116
Wynwood Walls is the epicenter of the Wynwood Art District. Conceived by Tony Goldman and Jeffrey Dietch, it is a collection of curated murals by artists from around the world, on the walls of former warehouses which form a series of courtyards. Many of our guests ask to be dropped off at the Wynwood Walls after the golf cart tour to see even more stunning murals. As of January the Wynwood Walls now charges to enter. See their website for further details.
Pass By: Museum of Graffiti, 299 NW 25th St, Miami, FL 33127-4329
The Museum of Graffiti was formed to preserve graffiti’s history and celebrate its emergence in design, fashion, advertising, and galleries. The Museum experience includes an indoor exhibition space, eleven exterior murals, a fine art gallery, and a world-class gift shop stocked with limited edition merchandise and exclusive items from the world’s most talented graffiti artists.
Stop At: Mana Wynwood Convention Center, 318 NW 23rd St, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Convention Center home to many gorgeous murals (subject to change) including Saturno's "fabulously baroque reptile" and Thomas Dambol's larger than life troll right across the street.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of five people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For wheelchair bound guests, we can come to your car and pick you up from there. Please call to arrange before the tour date.
- All children are required to be in their own car seat, strapped into a seat, or be tall enough to be strapped in without a car seat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We do not require masks at this time based on CDC and local regulations. Guests are welcome to wear masks.
- Small-group tour (maximum 5 guests per cart)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Emediate Solutions, LLC dba Wynwood Art Walk in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings