What You'll Get
Kayak rentals leave from the Cocohatchee River Marina launch ramp at 13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110. Guests will meet the guide 20 minutes before their scheduled 9am or 11:30am departure time. The exact launch time will be emailed once a reservation is confirmed. By arriving early, the guide will have plenty of time to go over paddling routes with guests to ensure they're comfortable with navigation. Waterproof maps of a suggested paddling route that can be comfortably completed in 3 hours are handed out prior to departure. Kayak rentals include a dry box for smaller items like keys and cell phone and life jackets. The mangrove tunnels, beach and bays are all minimal distance from the launch ramp. Paddling routes are easy to navigate and are in the protected back waters of Barefoot Beach Preserve and Delnor Wiggins State Park. Embark on your own self guided adventure and explore the vast mangrove wilderness of the surrounding preserve. You'll be encompassed by miles of mangrove islands and plenty of shallow, protected back bays to explore. Bring a fishing rod and target various species of inshore saltwater fish which are found in this area. There is a marina with bait and tackle at the launch ramp and your guide will show you some of the more favorable areas for catching fish on the waterproof map provided. This region hosts a myriad of wildlife such as dolphins, osprey, bald eagles, and manatees. Pack a picnic lunch and spend a relaxing day at the beach which is a short paddle from the Cocohatchee River launch ramp. The opportunities for fun on the water are endless with your 3 hour kayak rental! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. All ages and skill levels welcome. Brief paddling instruction is given prior to departure and guests meet 3 hours later back at the Cocohatchee River Marina ramp where the kayak will be returned to the guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (all tandem kayaks hold two adults and a small child ages 2-10 yrs in the middle seat, the tandem has a third molded plastic seat in the middle)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, other serious medical conditions or pregnant
- Operates in all weather conditions (i.e. cold/hot temps, light rain) Please dress appropriately.
- Subject to weather conditions (Threatening thunderstorms in the area, heavy rain/strong wind. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking (max weight limit for tandem kayaks is 500 lbs total , 350 lbs for single kayaks)
- PFD (life jacket)
- Perception 'Tribe' sit on top kayaks
- Dry box for keys/cell phone
- 6% Sales tax and Gratuity not included in ticket price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Cocohatchee River Marina
9am, 10am, 11:30am year round (The exact launch time will be emailed once a reservation is confirmed)
Cocohatchee River Marina
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Finseeker Guided Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.