What You'll Get
Guests meet their guide 15 minutes before the scheduled 9 or 10am departure time. The exact launch time will be emailed once your reservation is confirmed. We will meet at the launch ramp at the Cocohatchee River Marina at 13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110. To ensure we leave on schedule, guests are asked to use the restrooms and do any other preparation prior to the departure. Changing rooms are located at the marina and a dry set of clothes is recommended to change into after the trip as you get wet in the kayaks. Water shoes/flip flops are also recommended as your feet get wet. Each kayak is equipped with a dry box for smaller items such as keys and cell phone. Life jackets are also given out prior to departure. A brief instruction on paddling technique and safety will be given before the tour. Your adventure will start paddling through the protected mangrove estuaries, back bays and sea shell filled beaches of the surrounding Delnor Wiggins State Park and Barefoot Beach Preserve where various types of shorebirds, manatees and dolphins may be spotted. We then enter the majestic and mysterious mangrove tunnels where tour goers learn about the various types of mangroves that are found in Southwest Florida. The tour ends 2 hours later back at the Cocohatchee River Marina launch ramp.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All kayaking excursions go out rain(light) or shine, hot or cold
- It is up to the guide to decide on cancelling the trip due to dangerous weather conditions(i.e. lightning, high winds, heavy rains). You have the choice of a refund or rescheduling
- Dress in clothes you don't mind getting wet in as you get wet in the kayaks(a change of clothes is recommended) and water shoes as your feet get wet. Restrooms are located at the marina.
- Dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - all tandem kayaks hold 2 adults and 1 small child ages 2-8 yrs old in the middle seat (the tandem has a third molded plastic seat in the middle)
- Not recommended for participants that are not in good physical health, have serious medical conditions or pregnant
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking (max weight limit for tandem kayaks is 500 lbs total , 350 lbs for single kayaks)
- Dry Box storage for keys, phone
- 6% Sales tax and Gratuity not included in ticket price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cocohatchee River Marina
9am, 10am year round(The exact launch time will be emailed once your reservation is confirmed)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Finseeker Guided Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.