Location Matters: We are located just a 5 minute paddle from the Las Olas Paddle Canals.Flat Water / Very little boat traffic: Everyone will be standing in no time.
What You'll Get
Gliding across the canals of Fort Lauderdale is a fantasy-turned-reality at Las Olas Paddle Boards. Vacationers stand or sit on paddle boards, propelling themselves with a paddle on our new high quality Stand Up Paddle boards, to get an unmatched view of both water, Millionaire Row Yachts and Mansions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Paddle Board, Paddle, Safety Leash & Life Jacket.
- FREE Floating Waterproof Phone Case - $15 value, yours to keep!
- Introductory paddle boarding lesson.
- Bottled water - (may be purchased)
- Sunscreen (may be purchased)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Las Olas Paddle Boards in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.