Whether you’re visiting us from the campground down the street, part of a wedding party lodging here in town, or just passing through on an epic Seward Highway road trip, Moose Pass has so much to offer. Our guides do a great job bringing this small Alaskan town’s history to life and the stories of the Chugach Mountains provide plenty to ponder as you paddle along the shores of Trail Lake. There’s no better way to get out and experience the nature and beauty of this area in our two person kayaks.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iditarod National Historic Trail, AK
We love sharing our knowledge about Alaska. From it's amazing human history to it's rugged geologic past. Trail Lake is located on the Historic Iditarod Trail and we'll even travel under the Alaskan Railroad.
Moose Pass and Trail Lake are located right next to the Iditarod National historic Trail. As a matter of fact, when we can, we love to participate on the trail crew to help restore the original trail for hikers and historians to enjoy. It's a dream of ours to one day see this entire trail hikeable from Seward North, just like when it all started! We've got lots of stories to share about this amazing, important part of Alaskan history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Moose Pass, Moose Pass, Alaska
This little town has quite the storied past. With one of the oldest schools and longest running libraries on the Kenai Peninsula, a grocery store that was moved across town on logs and a lodge and restaurant that started out as the remote Jockey Club, but once had black lights and a disco ball inside. Well, let's just say, there's plenty of things, people and places to talk about. We can't wait.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trail Lake, AK
We'll spend 2 hours of our trip on the glacially fed Trail Lake. The Trail Glacier is just a few miles up around the corner! Trail Lake has Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout and other fish in it's waters and empties into Kenai Lake, which allows for salmon to find their way up through as well! There are often bears or moose along the shores and plenty of Bald Eagles in the area as well.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Rain Pants (when available)
- Life Jacket(s) with signalling device (Whistle)
- Tandem Boat (2 People)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moose Pass Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.