Enjoy a truly Alaskan experience in the famous North Pole Alaska on a 30 minute dog sledding adventure. This ride includes informative commentary from your local guide as you glide through the snow covered forest. You will be seated in the dog sled as the team of Alaskan Huskies whisk you down the trails. Your guide will be standing on the back of the sled driving the team by voice commands. You will have a short stop during your adventure to meet your team of Alaskan Huskies and take pictures. All outer layers of winter clothing are included.
About This Deal
Get ready to meet the true athletes of Alaska--Alaskan Huskies. Upon arrival, for your private tour, you'll be offered extra outer clothing and introduced to your guide/musher and their team of Alaskan Huskies.
Hop aboard our custom built sled pulled by energetic dogs and swiftly glide across the beautiful snowy Alaskan landscape in North Pole.
Your guide will provide commentary about these beautiful dogs as the team glides through the trails--turning by voice command.
Don't forget your camera--you'll stop on the trail for your personal photoshoot. This is also where you can greet and pet the 4-legged team. Our Huskies love to be petted
• Rod's Alaskan Guide Service, 3355 Repp Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99705-7404
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Arrive 30 Minutes prior to tour start
- Passengers over 250 pounds or 113 Kilograms must purchase 2 tickets
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Surfaces sanitized throughout the day and entire office area is sanitized daily by UV light.
- Experienced Guide & Alaskan Husky dog team
- Neck Gator/scarf
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rods Alaskan Guide Service in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.