This is your opportunity for us to show you first-hand the beauty of Seward, Lowell Point, and Resurrection Bay. While making our way to our kayaking location, learn about life in Seward, both past and present, from your driver-guide, who will narrate as we make our way through town. As we leave the paved streets of Seward, we’ll travel along the shoreline of Resurrection Bay on the gravel surface of Lowell Road. We’ll view turquoise blue waters and beautiful mountain vistas while we travel comfortably by van to our private beach.
Upon reaching our launch location, you’ll meet your kayaking guides for a quick briefing before heading out onto the water. It’s common to encounter sea otters, harbor seals, bald eagles and leaping salmon as we kayak. We may stop to take a short walk on the beach along Tonsina Creek to view a salmon spawning stream (active mid-July to early-September). This the perfect trip for those experiencing kayaking for the first time or for those short on time.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Resurrection Bay, Seward, AK
Paddle the waters of beautiful Resurrection Bay.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age 8 years old and 50 lb
- Maximum height 6'4"
- Maximum weight 250 and 44" waist
- Must be able to grip and use a paddle for an extended period
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Provided: Two-person kayak, waterproof boots, personal flotation device, spray skirt, dry bag, splash jacket & pants (if needed), neoprene mitts (if needed)
1304 B, 1304 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sunny Cove Kayaking in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.