Seeing live music can be a transcendent mind-body experience, akin to getting a tattoo underwater or making out during an eclipse. Today's Groupon helps you transcend your boredom. For $49, you get a terrace seat (up to a $99 value), or for $89, you get an outdoor dining seat (up to a $199 value) to one of five upcoming concerts at Wente Vineyards, a historical and family-owned landmark of the East Bay, Livermore Valley. Based on your seating preference and musical allegiance, attend one of the following shows:
- Huey Lewis and The News on Tuesday, August 10, at 8:15 p.m.
- Chris Isaak on Thursday, August 19, at 8:15 p.m.
- ZZ Top on Wednesday, August 25, at 8:15 p.m.
- Earth, Wind and Fire on Monday, August 30, at 8:15 p.m.
- An Evening with Willie Nelson and Special Guest Ryan Bingham on Monday, September 13, at 8:15 p.m.
No matter which seats you select, you'll be within wafting distance of the auditory ambience on stage. Elevated terrace seats, about 150 feet from the stage, allow guests access to dining options and wine selections not included in the price of the ticket. Outdoor dining seats, positioned anywhere from 50 to 120 feet depending on how early you book, include a buffet-style dinner delicately prepared by Wente's veteran catering staff and table wine service throughout the evening. Call the box office to redeem your tickets and book early for best available seating in your section.
Must purchase by calling the Wente Vineyards box office only, starting tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. to redeem your tickets for the show of your choice. Not valid on previously purchased tickets..
- In a few minutes more than it takes to drive to San Jose airport, you can transport yourself to a world of understated elegance, old-school hospitality and exceptional dining. – Mike Ward, San Francisco Bay Times
- If you haven't spent a night out at Wente Vinyards, under the stars, fantastic food, atmosphere, wine & music....you are truly missing out!!! – TIANNE R., Yelp
- The venue itself is so intimate and beautiful. – Alena M., Yelp