Frequently Asked Questions
- I redeemed my Groupon and my subscription did not start – what do I do?
If it has more than the 10-business day activation period, please send your subscription information (name, address, email, and redemption code) to Groupon@gannett.com.
- My ZIP code does not appear on the list of valid delivery areas – can I still receive a paper?
Our availability to deliver may not apply to all zip codes, however you can purchase and subscribe to any digital publication subscription or contact us at Groupon@gannett.com to verify available delivery areas.
- I am a current subscriber but would like to take advantage of the Groupon offer – can I do that?
Sorry, Groupon offers are only available to non-subscribers or for those that have not subscribed within the past 30 days.
- I purchased my subscription through Groupon and then I received a bill – what should I do?
Please email your name, address, phone number, and Groupon voucher code to Groupon@gannett.com.
- Does my Groupon subscription include tax?
Applicable tax is determined by state and not included in the Groupon subscription rate. Your subscription length may be reduced to cover applicable taxes.
- How do I access my digital subscription?
You will receive a welcome email to guide you in activation and access of your digital subscription. If you have not received this welcome email after checking your spam/trash folders, please send an email to Groupon@gannett.com.
- Does my newspaper automatically stop at the end of my Groupon term?
Your subscription will continue and be billed monthly at the regular rate, less any applicable credits unless otherwise notified.
- I purchased a digital subscription and then changed my mind. Can I get a refund if I cancel?
Sorry, digital subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Is digital access included with my subscription for print delivery?
Yes, digital access is included with all print subscriptions.