- Happy Place recommends arriving 20 minutes before the half hour time slot you purchased (eg. arrive at 3:10pm for a 3:30-4:00pm Ticket) and no later than 20 minutes after the beginning of your time slot (eg. No later than 3:50pm for a 3:30-4:00pm Ticket).
- Tickets are only valid for the date and time purchased. If you miss your time slot your ticket is no longer valid.
- Mobile vouchers on a smartphone or tablet are preferred over printed out vouchers.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Additional tickets/vouchers cannot be purchased on site at Happy Place.
- Winter weather preparedness:
- Happy Place offers a coat check at the entrance for a minimal fee so guests do not have to carry around bulky coats and boots.
- To ensure the safety and cleanliness of the Rainbow Pot of Gold/Ball Pit for all visitors, shoes are strictly prohibited within the Pot of Gold. Bootie socks are available for purchase for guests who prefer to have something on their feet.
- The indoor queue area is very small and can only accommodate the capacity of the next next half hour time slot, who will take priority over guests who arrive more than 20 minutes prior to their scheduled time. Guests may be asked to wait outside or patronize local businesses while they wait their turn to capture their happy.