Sometimes doing taxes can seem overwhelming, with tons of questions coming up as you go through the process. H&R Block has over 80,000 tax professionals and 11,00 locations, so they have the bandwidth to help you out. The Groupon Coupons team called the brand’s customer service number to find out first-hand how to get real-life help when you need it.
For more money-saving advice, be sure to check out the Groupon Coupons H&R Block page!
Reaching Customer Service on the Phone
Before you can get to a live person with your questions, you will have to navigate a robotic system.
- Dial (800) 472-5625 for live support
- Hold on the line
- Then the system will ask how it can help you. We simply said “speak with a representative.”
- You’ll be prompted to answer a few questions to pre-access your account before the representative gets on the phone.
- We found the fastest way to get to a live customer service rep is to have your H&R Block account open on your computer. The robotic system will walk you through a few quick and easy steps to finding your BlockCare ID so the agent can easily access your account from their end.
- If you cannot access H&R Block from a computer, the system will navigate you through several additional ways to access your account information.
- You’ll also be asked to verify your identity by giving the last four digits of your Social Security Number, so make sure you have that information handy to prevent delays.
- Once your identity is verified, you'll be asked to hold for the next available representative.
Other Ways To Speak With H&R Block Customer Service
Here are a few other ways to get help at H&R Block:
- Contact your local H&R Block office: Find your local H&R Block store using the Tax Office Locator. You can even check out the pro’s profile and pick an agent that fits your personal needs.
- Browse the online help & support information: You can search through tons of FAQs to navigate fundamental filing issues.
- Live chat: You can connect with a rep via live chat Monday through Sunday from 7 a.m. CST to midnight CST.
- Send a Tweet: Link up with a customer support representative via Twitter.