Cruises are back and filling up fast. The high demand has more and more people looking for deals. (Except those people who booked this $73,499 cruise before it sold out in under 3 hours!) Booking a cruise on Priceline can save you up to 75% off brochure prices at well-known cruise lines. The Groupon Coupons team did some digging into Priceline cruises to uncover everything you need to know and the best ways to save.
Priceline works with several cruise lines to bring you deals. (Click here for the full list.) You can search for cruises based on port of departure, destinations, cruise line, or price point. Booking via Priceline really can save you a pretty penny, but there are some important things to note about the pricing before you book.
Priceline cruises guarantee the lowest available price. If you find a lower price through another site within 48 hours of booking, they will refund 110% of the difference. There are some contingencies on this one, find all the info here.
The price will change based on the day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level. (Trying different dates and departure cities could help you save a few dollars!) The price listed does not include a $24.99 (per booking) non-refundable processing fee. There may also be fees associated with the cruise line you choose. For example, if the cruise line adds a fuel supplement at any time before your trip, you could be charged a fee that will need to be paid before your departure.
- Carnival Cruise
- Celebrity Cruise
- Costa Cruises
- Disney Cruise
- MSC Cruises
- Holland America
- Norweigan Cruise
- Princess Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Cruise
- Virgin Voyages
There are also luxury cruise lines and river cruise lines that can be found here.
More Ways to Save on Priceline Cruises
- Find cheaper prices during a destination’s off-season. Prices tend to drop in the spring and fall for most locations. Do a little research about your desired destination before you book.
- Look for repositioning cruises. A repositioning cruise is a one-way voyage that happens when a ship is being moved from one region to another. When this occurs, prices tend to drop dramatically. (These most commonly sail during the off-season of a destination.)
- Plan (and schedule) ahead, but keep an eye out for last-minute deals too. Save big by planning your trip a ways out. Prices tend to be higher in the shorter term and are consistently lower when you book further out. But there are on occasion last-minute Priceline cruise deals. Carnival and Norweigan are the most common cruise lines to have last-minute deals. Just know that you have to be flexible on dates and accommodations, as you’re getting a deal on leftover inventory.
- You can sometimes get free spending money. Priceline is currently offering up to $1,000 credit to spend aboard during your Priceline cruise. Depending on the cost of your cruise, you will get somewhere between $25–$1000 spending money that can be used as a liquor, dining, and spa credit. Find all the info on the offer here.
- Check out Groupon Coupons Priceline savings before you book. We’ve already done the research for you—take a look before you book, you could be saving even more with some of these tips. (For example, sign up for Priceline’s emails and you’ll immediately get a 10% off coupon in your inbox!)
- Look at the current deals for each cruise line. The different cruise lines that Priceline works with consistently have different sales. Deals like free pre-paid gratuities, a percentage off, and onboard spending money are available at any given time based on the cruise line you book. Find current deals for Priceline cruises here.
- Take advantage of the Loyalty Club Membership program for more savings. If you book a cruise through Priceline cruises, you will be automatically enrolled in the Loyalty Club Membership program. You’ll get deals and offers sent to your inbox! Other perks include advanced deposits on two sailings so you can book now and pay later, a $25 shore excursion voucher, a $25 Resort for a Day voucher, and a dedicated phone number so can contact an agent directly and avoid being put on hold.
Find more Priceline cruise savings on the Priceline Groupon Coupons page.