Each week, the Target Weekly Ad is chock-full of savings on cleaning supplies, pet essentials, groceries, Huggies and Pampers baby diapers, bedding, and more. Shopping the ad is a great way to score free Target gift cards with select purchases (they change every week), as well as uncover huge savings on higher-price items like an Apple Watch, Apple AirPods, prepaid phones, and HDTVs.
You don’t want to check out at Target without checking the Target sales ad first. And be sure to follow Groupon Coupons’ tips and Target savings hacks to get the most bang for your buck.
Target Weekly Ad
Check out this week’s Target Weekly Ad.
Important note: Deals and prices vary by store location. If you purchase an item and find a lower price at another location, it won’t be eligible for Target Price Match. Learn more about the weekly ad here.
How Long Do Target Weekly Ads Last?
The Target sales ad runs for a week and is updated every Sunday between midnight and 2am CT. The deals are valid from Sunday until the following Saturday.
What Kinds of Deals Run in the Target Weekly Ad?
You’ll find deals in every Target category, including electronics, household essentials, shoes, and apparel. Previous deals have included $60 off Shark vacuums, BOGO 25% off on sun protection, and $50 off Apple AirPods Pro.
How Do You Find the Target Weekly Ad?
- Print: A printed version is included with most weekend newspapers.
- Target App: Click on the Discover tab and select Weekly Ad & catalogs.
- Desktop: Click on Deals dropdown and select Weekly Ad.
- Mobile: Click on Menu dropdown and select Weekly Ad.
How Do You Get Free Target Gift Cards?
Each Target Weekly Ad should have an opportunity to score a free Target gift card with purchase. The week this article was published, Target offered the following gift card deals:
- Free $20 gift card on $100+ orders of baby diapers, wipes, training pants, formula, and food
- Free $5 gift card with purchase of 4+ personal care products
- Free $30 gift card with select prepaid phones
Check out the current week’s promotions for more chances to save.
Other Ways to Save at Target
In addition to the Target Weekly Ad, check out these additional ways to save.
- Target RedCard: Sign up for free to get 5% off every order (subject to approval)
- Target Circle App: Sign up for free to get exclusive deals and earn 1% back on every order
- Target Sales Calendar: Follow our tips to finding the very best Target sales of the year
- Target Coupons: Check out our collection of Target discounts to save on your next order