Reggae-rap star mixes dancehall beats, deep lyrics, and live instrumentation
About This Deal
- General-admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His sound: reggae, dancehall, hip-hop, and traditional Jewish themes
- His hits: the bouncing “King Without A Crown,” the anthemic “Sunshine,” and the more meditative “One Day”
- His occasional side gig: appearing in movies, such as the horror film The Possession
About The Paramount Theatre
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.