What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When you first met Stryper: 1983, when they stood out like bumblebee-striped thumbs
- Because: At the time, there were plenty of heavy-metal bands and Christian bands, but Stryper was one of the first to combine both genres.
- Where they got their name: from Isaiah 53:5 of the King James Version of the Bible: “and with his stripes we are healed”
- Cool backronym the band created for themselves: “Salvation Through Redemption, Yielding Peace, Encouragement, and Righteousness”
- Their breakthrough 1986 album: To Hell with the Devil
- The hits that made it go double-platinum: “Free,” “Honestly,” and the Satan-punching title track
- What to expect from Stryper’s live show: greatest and latest hits delivered by Michael Sweet’s operatic voice, Robert Sweet’s steadily crashing drums, Perry Richardson’s palpitating bass, and Oz Fox’s fret-scorching lead guitar
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.