Here's (most) everything you need to know about Grouponicus. Have another question? Contact us and we'll help you out.
- What is Grouponicus?
- How do I find Grouponicus deals?
- Where is Grouponicus being celebrated?
- How do I send someone a Grouponicus deal as a gift?
- Can I send someone a gift card?
- How long does Grouponicus last?
- How many Grouponicus emails will I receive?
- What if I don’t want to receive Grouponicus emails?
- Can I access Grouponicus deals using the iPhone or Android apps?
- If I refer someone as part of the Refer-A-Friend program, am I still eligible to receive $10 in Groupon Bucks if they sign up and buy a Grouponicus deal?
- Where do I learn more about the Grouponicus story?
Grouponicus is Groupon’s annual wintertime celebration, bringing you deals that are perfect for giving, and strategic hoarding. With a bounty of gift-worthy deals, Grouponicus lets you be twice as generous.
Shop Grouponicus to find:
- Local gems: The coolest gifts in your city
- National brands: Tokens of generosity from national brands
- Travel experiences: Weekend getaways to cozy B&Bs, trips to five-star island resorts, and more
- Unique items: Electronics, home goods, fitness products, and more
Visit the Grouponicus page to check out this season’s merriest deals, and look for Grouponicus emails filled with our most gift-worthy deals.
For extra tips and hints, you can also listen for the secret Grouponicus clues that are hidden in most children’s songs.
We’re featuring local Grouponicus deals in many markets across the land. Click here to see if Groupo will visit your area.
When you find a deal you’d like to buy for a friend or family member, click the Give as a Gift button on the left side of the page. From there, you can fill out your recipient’s information and send a personal message.
To gift a deal to multiple people, simply repeat the process for each person on your list. You can confirm your gift information by checking out the My Gifts portion of your account.
Friends and loved ones get their pick of the deal litter with Groupon gift cards, which go for all Grouponicus deals and anything else you find on Groupon.com. Buy them here.
Grouponicus started on Thursday, November 15, and carries on until the end of this year, which is traditionally determined by congressional vote.
We’ll be sending Grouponicus emails once a week until the end of the year. Call your local congressperson to find out when the current year is scheduled to end.
No problem. Just visit your email subscription center where you can opt out of future Grouponicus emails
Absolutely! Currently you can browse all Grouponicus deals on Android and iPhone devices. Click here to learn more about our mobile app.
The answer is a resounding yes. Learn more about the Refer-A-Friend program, including the full requirements to receive the $10 in Groupon Bucks award.
Head over to the Groupo's Workshop to explore Grouponicus.