It’s almost magical, that first day of spring when you can finally open the windows and let the fresh air in. But as good as those warm breezes feel, they also make you conscious of all the dust mites lurking around the house. This year, instead of dragging out the mop and bucket, why not leave the spring cleaning to the professionals? It’ll save you time so you can actually go out and enjoy the weather.
Available in most U.S. cities, Handy employs a fully vetted team of insured professionals who arrive at your doorstep to clean your home. They bring their own supplies, you choose the day and amount of cleaning time (anywhere from 2–10 hours, depending on the size of your house). A downloadable mobile app makes it easy to keep track of appointments and make payments. In addition to cleaning houses, the team can also paint interior walls, install flat-panel TVs, assemble furniture, and perform other handyman services. And as if the time-saving convenience wasn’t enough, you can now save 50% on your first cleaning with this coupon.
When it comes to weight-loss plans, there are plenty of great ones out there, but not all of them are right for you. Yet, every January 1, many of us make the same new year’s resolution to love broccoli as much as a donut-topped cinnamon roll. It’s no wonder some diets are set up to fail before they’ve even left the ground.
If sticking to a diet plan is your goal this year, let this nifty flowchart be your guide. Whether you love cooking (then you might like Weight Watchers) or want all your food made for you (from a delivery service like Nutrisystem, perhaps), let your answers steer you to the plan that’ll best support your needs. Broccoli might still never taste like lemon squares, but this year you might discover a new way to make it delicious.
Once you discover your diet match, check out our Health & Fitness page for coupons and promo codes on weight-loss plans, workout equipment, supplements, and more. You might even find your next pair of sneakers or a nifty fitness tracker to make your journey a lot more fun (and stylish).
Celebrate this 3-day weekend with massive savings from your favorite stores. Here are just a few sales to look out for:
Apparel + Shoes
Mattresses, Appliances & Home Decor
Computers, Laptops & Electronics
If you’ve forgotten someone on your holiday gift list, or haven’t even started checking it off, there’s still time to shop online and get your gifts before Dec. 25. Here are just a few ways to go about it.
Many online retailers are allowing you to upgrade to expedited shipping for free. With Chaco, you get a free upgrade to overnight shipping with $75+ orders, and Timberland offers free shipping with delivery by 12/24 if you order today.
Order Online & Pickup In Store
Other stores like Walmart and GameStop let you shop online (ensuring your gift doesn’t sell out) and then pickup in-store on Christmas Eve. Just remember to pick up some wrapping paper to get those gifts under the tree in time.
Brave The Crowds
If you’re really in a bind on Christmas Eve, most retailers’ brick-and-mortar stores are open to last-minute shoppers. Roll on by Express, Ashley Stewart, or World Market and save with in-store coupons.
And… if all else fails and Dec. 25 rolls around, you can always send out a quick e-gift card from your favorite stores, movie theaters, and restaurants. It’s delivered in seconds and—unlike Ugly Christmas sweaters—never goes out of style.
Happy Holidays from the Groupon Coupons team!
Today’s the day to save on last-minute gifts with free shipping from most online retailers. Stock up on cashmere sweaters, UGG boots, jewelry, and more. Need help deciding where to start? Here are just a few of our favorite stores:
For the first time ever, Lord & Taylor is slashing prices to the extreme with their 30% off promo code. It’s valid on almost everything in the store, so shop online or in-store today!
Cyber Monday is coming! Like seconds at Thanksgiving, this holiday comes right after Black Friday to satisfy your appetite for coupons! Check out the links below for all the best Cyber Monday deals and promo codes to get your savings on!
Here’s our curated list of the top sales, codes, and deals available NOW!
- Nike: Extra 25% Off Clearance
- Kohl’s: Stack The Savings! $10 Off $50, + 20% Off
- Kay Jeweler’s: Exclusive 60% Off Jewelry Code!
- Nordstrom: Cyber Monday Savings! Save 20% Today Only
- Michael Kors: Up to 30% Off Your Order
- Saucony: Take 50% Off With Cyber Monday Savings
- Staples: Every Monday is Cyber Monday!
- Ugg Australia: Free 2-Day Shipping Code
Want to find even more Cyber Monday deals? Then check out this curated collection of Cyber Monday 2016 coupons to start shopping and saving now!
Start planning your Black Friday shopping spree with this handy list of Black Friday 2016 store hours!
- Best Buy: Doors open as early as 5PM on Thursday (Thanksgiving Day) and will remain open through Black Friday; online sales start at 12AM Thursday.
- Target: Doors open on 6PM Thursday and remain open until 11PM on Black Friday; online sales begin at 1AM Thursday, and Target is offering Free Shipping on every order.
- Kohl’s: Doors open at 6PM Thursday and remain open through Black Friday.
- Toys R Us: Doors open 5PM Thursday and remain open until 11pm on Black Friday; online sale begins at 12AM Thursday
- Walmart: 6PM Thursday through Black Friday. Online sale begins 7AM Thursday.
- Sam’s Club: Closed on Thanksgiving Day; doors open at 7AM on Black Friday; online sales begin at 12AM on Thanksgiving Day.
- Michaels: 6PM Thursday through 7AM Friday, online sale begins 4AM Thursday morning.
- JCPenney: 3PM Thursday to 5PM on Black Friday, online 12AM Thursday.
- Jo-Ann Fabrics: Closed Thanksgiving Day; Doors open 6AM on Black Friday; online sales begin at 12AM on Black Friday.
- Office Depot & OfficeMax: Closed Thanksgiving Day; doors open 6AM Friday; online sales begin at 12AM Friday.
- Home Depot: Closed Thursday; doors open at 6AM on Black Friday; online sales begin at 12AM on Black Friday.
- Macy’s: Doors open at 5PM Thursday to 2AM on Black Friday; Doors re-open at 6AM on Black Friday and remain open until 10PM; online sales begin at 12AM Thursday.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: Closed Thursday; doors open at 6AM on Black Friday; online sale TBD.
- PetSmart: Closed Thursday; doors open at 7AM Black Friday; online sale starts 12AM Black Friday.
- Petco: Closed Thursday; open 7AM to 9PM on Black Friday; online sale begins at 12AM Friday.
- GameStop: Closed Thursday; doors open at 5AM Friday; online sale begins 12AM Thursday.
- Ann Taylor: Closed Thanksgiving Day; doors open on Black Friday from 7AM to 10PM; Online sale starts Wednesday at 5PM ET through Friday EOD.
- Old Navy: Doors open 4PM Thursday and stay open through Black Friday; online sales begin at 12AM Friday
- Bass Pro: Open from 8AM to 6PM on Thursday; doors open at 5AM on Black Friday; online sales begin at 5AM Wednesday
- Staples: Closed Thanksgiving Day; doors open at 6AM on Black Friday; online sales begin at 12AM Thursday
Want to discover more Black Friday deals online? Then check out this curated list of coupons, sales, and more from Groupon Coupons!
Black Friday is on the horizon, but it’s hard to wait patiently until after Thanksgiving to start saving. That’s why we’ve scoured the web for early Black Friday sales and coupon codes.
Here’s our curated list of the top 20 sales, codes, and deals you can nab TODAY!
- Kohls: Up to 50% Off Black Friday Preview
- Best Buy: Shop early Black Friday deals now, plus get a sneak peak at Best Buy’s Black Friday ad!
- Target: Shop early sales now, plus get a FREE $10 gift card when you purchase $40+ holiday decorations in store and online. And while you shop, check out Target’s Black Friday Ad.
- Amazon.com: Secret Deals for Black Friday
- Home depot: 40% off Black Friday Savings
- UGG Australia: UGG hasn’t released their Black Friday deals yet, but sign up here to be among the first to know when they’re released!
- JCPenney: Take up to 40% off these Black Friday deals now!
- QVC: Shop QVC’s Better Than Black Friday deals and save on gifts and more.
- Balsam Hill: Take $45 off with this coupon code
- Saks OFF 5th: Get Black Friday Early Access up to 75% off now online and in stores at Saks Off 5th.
- Nordstrom Rack: Get all the best Black Friday coupons and sales from Nordstrom Rack from Groupon Coupons.
- Sur La Table: Get up to 30% off with holiday savings
- Shutterfly: Hoping to save on holiday cards and personalized gifts? Then look no further than Shutterfly’s current deals!
- Toys R Us: Check Groupon Coupons to stay in the know about the latest Black Friday 2016 deals from Toys R Us.
- Ebay: All the best deals, right here.
- Forever21: Check out our top coupons and sales from Forever 21 for early Black Friday deals!
- Harry and David: Take 15% off, no minimum order, with this coupon code.
- Samsung: Save with this Black Friday Sneak Peek from Samsung!
- Bloomingdale’s: Start your shopping now with Groupon Coupons.
- Neiman Marcus: Get the jump on Black Friday savings at Neiman Marcus.
Want to find even more Black Friday deals? Then check out this curated collection of Black Friday 2016 coupons to start shopping and saving now!