Share a margherita pizzette or roasted-veggie flatbread while sipping wine at a restaurant on the National Register of Historic Places
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19.50 for an appetizer-and-wine package for two (up to $35 value)
- $36.50 for an appetizer-and-wine package for four (up to $70 value)
Each package includes the following per pair:
- One flatbread or gourmet pizzette (up to $11 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to $24 value)
- Click to view the menu
The Fine Print
About 28 North Gastropub
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the building that sits at 28 North Park Row has taken many forms over the years. It began as a theater, then transformed into an opera house, a Greyhound bus station, and a daycare center before taking on its final form as 28 North Gastropub. And much like its history, this restaurant's New American fare is eclectic. Read on to learn about a few of its standout dishes:
- Philly steak egg rolls: Southeast Pennsylvania meets Southeast Asia with this tasty appetizer that features bell peppers and craft-beer cheese.
- Chorizo burger: A chorizo-beef patty with caramelized onions, pickled jalapeños, manchego cheese, and red-pepper ranch creates a spicy handheld.
- Italian poutine: This popular Canadian dish receives an Italian twist thanks to the meatballs and housemade marinara atop the cheese curds and fries.
- Surf-n-turf kebabs: This unique take on kebabs features steak tips and rock shrimp along with risotto and a sweet-bourbon reduction.