Dental Hygienist performs a whitening treatment, which can reduce the appearance of stains and make the client’s teeth whiter
About This Deal
A1 Smile Teeth Whitening will provide you with:
- A Dental Hygienist with over 20 years experience in the teeth whitening industry
- As recommended by the American Dental Association your LICENSED Dental Hygienist will guide you in getting that great white smile you are looking for
- License posted at business
- A two step whitening process which will allow you no food, drink or smoking restrictions after treatment
- Zero teeth sensitivity
- Great customer service
- All employees follow all OSHA (occupational safety and health administration) regulations to keep your safety and health in the forefront
- All our product is made in the USA.
- Pi A1Smile Mission Statement
- A1Smile commitment to you is to give a healthy and satisfying experience that will meet and exceed your expectations
- Manufacturer of whitening treatment: Bio-Medical
- About the technician: registered dental hygienist
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About A-1 Smile
Factors like coffee and tea stains can change the appearance of teeth. At A-1 Smile, a registered dental hygienist aims to remedy that through whitening treatments. The goal is for every client to go home with a beautiful smile and a confidence boost.