Choose From 9 Options
$95 for one of the following camps ($185 value):
- Animation and Filmmaking: July 13–17 (All ages)
- LEGO Camp: July 20–24 (All ages)
- Fashion Design: August 17–21 (All ages)
- Supreme Structures: August 31 to September 4 (All ages)
$85 for one of the following camps ($165 value):
- Amusement Park Fun: August 3–7 (Elementary)
- Intro to Programming: August 3–7 (Middle school)
- Volcano Island: August 10–14 (Elementary)
- Game Design with Java: August 10–14 (Middle School)
- Wizarding World: August 24–28 (All ages)
Each camp lasts for five half days (Monday–Friday), 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
Academic Achievement Center
Founded by three teachers, Academic Achievement Center gives kids the extracurricular support they need in order to thrive back in the classroom. After school and on weekends, classroom-experienced tutors guide children through difficult subjects, helping them with homework and class projects. Even older kids get help with college entrance exams with practice tests and study sessions. And when school's out, the fun begins with no-school-today day camps and summer camps that focus on career interests in fun ways, with options such as designing clothing, coding video games, and constructing amusement parks.