Guides lead groups down calm waters of an Adirondack river on colorful inner tubes amid verdant mountains and wildlife
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: life jackets
- Departure times: 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., and 2:45 p.m., check-in 30 minutes before schedule departure time
- Departure location: 877 Lake Avenue, Lake Luzerne, 12846 NY
- Good for all ages
- Free admission for children aged two and under
- Click here to view the schedule
- Not available July 1–5 2020
- What to bring: footwear that can get wet, swimwear, sunscreen, and a towel
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Not valid 07/01/2020–07/05/2020. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Adirondack Adventure Center
Nestled in the verdant mountains of Lake Luzerne, Adirondack Tubing Adventures launches inner tubes, rafts, and kayaks on guided adventures down the Hudson River. Watercrafts pile up around its rustic cabin, where colorfully painted school buses await to cart parties to their body of water of choice. Once there, a seasoned guide will steer vessels across calm waters, amidst lofty trees, and past inquisitive wildlife or Boy Scouts earning their bear-linguistics badges. The company keeps a full stock of water toys, and floating coolers available for rent.