Techs supply cars with new oils, rotate tires, and perform a 50-point inspection to ensure a smooth and safe ride; optional 4-wheel balance
About This Deal
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- Proper wheel alignment not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
Adventure Tires’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Enhanced cleaning of work areas with disinfectants
- Disposable gloves used as needed
- Limiting contact with the customer
- Handwashing between each customer interaction
- Wearing gloves while driving a customer’s vehicle
- minimizing contact with the interior of a customer’s vehicle
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Adventure Tires’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.