Choose Between Two Options
- $115 for one spa-and-pool day for one person with a choice of massage or facial and amenity access ($211 value)
- $229 for one spa-and-pool day for two people with choice of massage or facial and amenity access ($411 value)
Spa-and-pool day packages include the following per person:
- Choice of 50-minute Swedish massage, deep-tissue massage, deep-cleansing facial, age prevention facial, or restoration facial
- Same-day access to the pool and spa amenities, including the eucalyptus steam room, dry sauna, outdoor hot tub, and indoor/outdoor showers
- $55 spa credit towards another treatment, to be used on a separate visit
- Complimentary same-day parking with validation
Agua Serena Spa
Nestled within the AAA Four-Diamond Hyatt Regency, Agua Serena Spa looks to Indian Wells' lakes for both its name and inspiration. Auga serena translates to "tranquil waters," and the 30,000-square-foot wellness center designed its treatments to be just as soothing as the nearby bodies of water. Read on to learn about a few of the most indulgent options on the service menu:
- Cactus and date scrub: The spa combines two fruits of the dessert—nopal cactus and medjool dates—with sage, grapefruit, and juniper to exfoliate skin. Aestheticians then cap off the invigorating experience with a light massage with moisturizer.
- Serena Sleep massage: Accompanied by a cocoon wrap and facial massage, this 80-minute session's rhythmic, flowing strokes coax clients into a tranquil, sleep-like state.
- Opulence Serena Style: Designed for all skin types, these luxurious facials rope in a skin resurfacer and firming enzyme mask, as well as facial massages and heated mittens and booties.