Kids and adults ricochet from trampoline to trampoline, and even bank off the walls thanks to angled trampolines
What You'll Get
- Unlimited Jump Pass for One
- Unlimited Jump Pass for Two
- Unlimited Jump Pass for Four
- One-Hour Jump Pass for Two
- One-Hour Jump Pass for Four
Check website for holiday hours
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes. Waiver needs to be signed by parent/guardian if under 18 or signed personally if 18 or over. All sessions must be used in 1 visit. Grip socks, required for jumping, can be purchased during your visit for an additional fee. Please visit merchant website or call for up to date pricing. $17 fee per additional guest for the birthday party option. $50 rescheduling fee applies for birthday parties rescheduled less than 10 days from original schedule date. Reservation required for birthday party option. Credit card required at booking to hold birthday party reservation. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Across its massive arena floor made entirely of trampolines, kids and adults unleash their inner Buzz Aldrin, bouncing throughout the space like they're on the moon's surface. Donning grip socks, folks leap from trampoline to trampoline, banking off the angled bounce-walls for trick jumps. Read on to explore what else AirHeads Trampoline Arena's has to offer:
- Arcade: Kids who haven't quite gotten their air-legs can still have plenty of fun in the arcade filled with classics such as air hockey.
- Dodgeball: From pickup games to full-blown tourneys, kids and adults can go 3D with the classic gym-class sport. There's even a netted off spectator zone for friends and family members.
- Birthday party concierge: Professional party planners take care of everything—catering, games, cleanup—putting the emphasis squarely on fun.
We talked with a trampolining expert on what to expect, and why you should put that flip on the back burner.