Kids and adults can have fun in a trampoline park featuring numerous attractions such as foam pits, valo jumps, cardio wall, and more
What You'll Get
- Indoor trampoline facility for children and adults featuring the trained staff dedicated to the visitors’ safety and providing the professional customer service.
- Attractions include:
- Main Court: From jumping to tumbling, guests can practice their tricks and show off their acrobatic skills.
- Wipe out: The padded arms of the spinning wheel will try to knock you down.
- Battle Beam: Participants challenge their friends to a gladiator-style dual on the Battle Beam.
- Extreme Dodgeball: A radical twist on the old game.
- Trampoline Basketball: Jumpers dunk a basketball jumping above the rim.
- Children under the age of 2 are free with an adult ticket purchase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Altitude Safety Socks required and available for purchase for $2.50 a pair. Jump passes are for walk-in customers only. Valid only at Mobile location. Sales tax not included; payable upon redemption. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Altitude Trampoline Park
While jumping around an indoor trampoline park ensures a fun afternoon for both children and adults, it can also be a potentially dangerous activity. That's why Altitude Trampoline Park was designed from floor to ceiling with safe jumping in mind.
Soft trampoline walls: The facility surrounds trampolines with soft but strong, eight-foot-high trampoline walls, which jumpers can bounce right off of.
Safety netting: At the end of the soft walls' eight feet begins a safety netting (that can withstand up to 150 pounds per square inch), which goes on high enough to contain any jumper
Padding: All steel and springs are covered by industry-approved padding, resulting in no open gaps to fall through.
Foam pit: over four feet of foam fills a pit on the trampoline floor; monitored by an employee at all times