Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for one month of twice-weekly Parkour or Ninja classes for a child aged 6–13 ($95 value)
- $115 for two months of twice-weekly Parkour or Ninja classes for a child aged 6–13 ($190 value)
Kids learn to control their movement and focus, through games and challenges. Using training obstacles, students will learn parkour skills, self-discipline, respect for environment, problem solving, and teamwork. Classes are held at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday.
Parkour has done more than just leap into the public consciousness. It has vaulted over the public consciousness' chain link fence by ricocheting off the nearest wall, then rolled under its closing garage door—all without slowing down for an instant.
American Parkour is dedicated to passing on the amazing feats of urban free-running that have galvanized countless action movies and Youtube videos, minus the years of trial, error, and scraped knees. Adults and children can both explore creative ways to move their bodies and gain confidence in their own coordination:
- Level 1: Beginners are introduced to parkour's basic techniques plus some simple conditioning exercises. Once students are up and running, instructors recommend daily workouts to strengthen muscle groups.
- Level 2: Once students pass a test to prove they've mastered the necessary fundamentals, teachers guide them through increasing levels of difficulty and teach them individual techniques.
- Level 3: The focus shifts to conditioning and creativity. Level 3 is where students hone their ability to overcome any series of obstacles with fluid grace, from 10-foot gaps between buildings to the seven desks between the door and a teacher announcing a pop quiz.