Customers can spend a fun day at the river at River Park Resort, including a tubing trip with skilled and friendly guides
What You'll Get
- During the trip, Customers can experience river tubing with a guide. Enjoy a day at a riverfront resort… relax, swim and bring a picnic lunch. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- What’s included: tubing and safety equipment and shuttle ride
- Must be 12 or older
- Younger than 18 must have a guardian-signed waiver
- Departure time: 1 p.m.
- Departure location: River Park Resort
- Click here to view the schedule
- Government river use fee of $8 not included and applied at the time of reservation
- Notable sights: Coloma valley
- What to bring:
- Picnic lunch
- Portable chairs for the beach
- Swimsuit/ shorts
- Tennis shoes, sports sandals, or wetsuit booties
- T-shirts or rash-guard shirts
- Dry clothes for after the river
- Families with younger children (5 years old and above) can float in 2 or 4 person rafts rather than a tube
- Customers are not allowed to bring pets
The Fine Print
The expert guides at AmericanRafting.com know the South Fork American River like the backs of their hands. Especially the Upper Chili Bar section of the South Fork American River, where the company has been hosting rafting trips since 1980. Not only do the guides know the best way to run the class three rapids along the river, but they have an intimate understanding of something more important: rafting is more fun when expert guides are teaching you tricks, and AmericanRafting.com guides work to beyond Limits guides work hard to show you a fun time on the river. Photos of the trip are captured by a professional photographer and available to view and purchase after the ride, allowing you to remember every detail without having to reconstruct key moments by interviewing fish. AmericanRafting.com is a division of Beyond Limits Adventures, Inc.