Choose From Five Options
- $39 for two lift tickets, valid any time of day (up to $78 value)
- $75 for four lift tickets, valid any time of day (up to $156 value)
- $29 for two lift tickets and two rentals, valid evenings after 4 p.m. (up to $108 value)
- $199 for one non-local season pass (up to $400 value)
- $39 for one learn-to-ski group lesson (up to $99 value)
The non-local season pass is valid for residents living at least 100 miles away from Andes Towers Hills. Reservations are required for the learn-to-ski group lesson.
Andes Tower Hills
Rising up out of farm country, the aptly named Tower Hill remained little more than a geological curiosity until 1980, when the Anderson Brothers envisioned the slopes covered in packed snow and rife with skiers. That's when they made their vision a reality, founding Andes Tower Hills. After more than 30 seasons, the park has become one of the region's top skiing destinations, drawing visitors from the Twin Cities, which are about a two-hour drive away. Andes Tower Hills instructors also offer lessons and structured programs to help people learn to ski, snowboard, or even tube.