What You'll Get
- $39.99 for one 2016 Splash Pass ($44 value)
With the purchase of a 2016 Splash Pass, you receive unlimited admission to Aquatica San Diego for the entire 2016 season. Aquatica is splashing good fun for the whole family!
Splash Pass details:
- Unlimited admission to Aquatica San Diego on regularly scheduled operating days for the 2016 season
- Parking and other in-park benefits are not included
- Non-refundable and non-transferable
- Admission to SeaWorld San Diego not included
Aquatica 2016 Splash Pass valid at Aquatica San Diego, located in Chula Vista, is non-transferable, and does not include guest admission to Aquatica or admission to SeaWorld San Diego.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5/person, may buy 5 as gifts. Final sale. Groupon is seller of voucher and merchant holds no responsibility other than honoring voucher for admission purpose and only during promotional period. Provide first and last name at checkout to facilitate redemption. Void if altered. Not valid with promo codes. Valid for 1-day admission and upon redemption converted to Aquatica San Diego 2016 Splash Pass. ePassport voucher is non-transferable and expires at end of the Aquatica San Diego 2016 operating season. Not valid for admission to SeaWorld San Diego Tickets. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Aquatica San Diego
In addition to being SeaWorld’s Waterpark, Aquatica San Diego is also the largest water park in the San Diego area. Every summer, the park welcomes guests from across Southern California—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of more than a dozen exhilarating slides, riding the crests at one of SoCal's largest wave pools, or simply relaxing in a private cabana, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
- Taumata Racer: Named for a famous New Zealand hill, the park's newest attraction sends riders racing down a 375-foot slide complete with a 180-degree turn and multiple tunnels.
- Tassie's Twister: Join friends on this spin-centric tube ride, which finds groups crashing down 75 feet of water before entering a spiraling six-story funnel.
- Woohoo Falls: You'll probably hear plenty of celebratory screams during trips down this trio of slides, one of which sends riders on an exciting plunge through total darkness.
- Walkabout Waters: Hoses, jets, and geysers erupt from this four-story interactive attraction, which also includes a 500-gallon bucket that douses climbers every five minutes.
- Dining: The park includes plenty of options for snacks, drinks, and meals, ranging from funnel cakes at Big Surf Snacks to refreshing margaritas at Rockwater Oasis.
- Animal friends: Keep an eye out for the park's animal residents, including colorful flamingos and freshwater turtles.