Staying on the trail is always the best option, as Hansel, Gretel, and the feral girl scouts roaming many of our national parks can all confirm. Blaze down a predestined path with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$32 for a 60-minute horseback ride on Outlaw Trail for one (a $64 value)
$58 for a 60-minute horseback ride on Outlaw Trail for two (a $128 value)<p>
- See the trees, plants, and wildlife native to the Verde Valley and the cottonwood and Gooding willow riparian gallery forests
- Venture past Native American cliff dwellings along a route once traversed by many outlaws<p>
$39 for a 90-minute horseback ride on High Desert Trail for one (a $79 value)
$72 for a 90-minute horseback ride on High Desert Trail for two (a $158 value)<p>
- Ride through high desert past Native American cliff dwellings and settler gravesites
- See fields of creosote and mesquite trees
- Opportunities to see rabbits, snakes, foxes, deer, and a variety of birds<p>
Trail Horse Adventures
The guides at Trail Horse Adventures lead sightseers on horseback rides through Dead Horse Ranch State Park and the Verde Valley. Horse and rider traverse a variety of terrain, crossing barren riverbeds, trotting through high desert, or pondering the duality of cottonwood trees, all while absorbing the beautiful scenery of their surroundings. The trails pose numerous opportunities to spot the wild animals indigenous to the region, including great blue heron, black hawks, beavers, and mule deer. On the 180-minute Monument Loop Trail, peeled peepers can spot the Tuzigoot National Monument, which displays the remains of a Native American pueblo.