What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $46 for one 60-minute craniosacral therapy massage ($90 value)
- $123 for three 60-minute craniosacral therapy massages ($270 value)
Used to reduce the effects of trauma to the brain and body, including but not limited to:
* Chronic Migraines
* Preparation and recovery from surgery
* Improvements in behavior and quality of life for people with mental disorders such as Parkinson’s, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Autism, and Down’s syndrome
* Eases effects of PTSD
* Reduces long term muscle and joint pain as well as arthritis
* Calms nervous system directly aiding in many things like sleep disorders and stress
* Removes restrictions within the skull bones and tissue from the head to the tail bone allowing the body to repair itself at a cellular level
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aroma Therapy & Massage Center
In addition to traditional Swedish and hot stone massages, the licensed therapists at Aroma Therapy & Massage Center offer craniosacral therapy and a facial massage, which uses steam, cleansers, and traditional massage to refresh and relax the face and any children currently pinching it.
With this diverse set of treatments, Aroma Therapy & Massage Center is focused on healing the mind, body, and spirit. For more proof try out a skin or body treatment; you can indulge in a body polish with citrus body polish or Jamaican brown sugar cane, and cap it off with a soak in a hydrotherapy tub.