Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for one 60-minute craniosacral therapy massage ($90 value)
- $120 for three 60-minute craniosacral therapy massages ($270 value)
Used to reduce the effects of trauma to the brain and body, including but not limited to:
* Chronic Migraines
* Preparation and recovery from surgery
* Improvements in behavior and quality of life for people with mental disorders such as Parkinson’s, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Autism, and Down’s syndrome
* Eases effects of PTSD
* Reduces long term muscle and joint pain as well as arthritis
* Calms nervous system directly aiding in many things like sleep disorders and stress
* Removes restrictions within the skull bones and tissue from the head to the tail bone allowing the body to repair itself at a cellular level
Aroma Therapy & Massage Center
In addition to traditional Swedish and hot stone massages, the licensed therapists at Aroma Therapy & Massage Center offer craniosacral therapy and a facial massage, which uses steam, cleansers, and traditional massage to refresh and relax the face and any children currently pinching it.
With this diverse set of treatments, Aroma Therapy & Massage Center is focused on healing the mind, body, and spirit. For more proof try out a skin or body treatment; you can indulge in a body polish with citrus body polish or Jamaican brown sugar cane, and cap it off with a soak in a hydrotherapy tub.