Experienced dance instructors teach participants of all skill levels the basics of various dance styles including salsa, swing, or foxtrot
What You'll Get
- Dances included: salsa, foxtrot, merengue, swing, foxy, and bachata
- What’s included: 1 orientation lesson (one on one with instructor) 6 dance classes and 2 practice sessions for review.
- Limited to one class of each dance style
- Classes take place Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
- No dance partner required. Click here to see what it’s like to take a dance class by yourself.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arthur Murray Dance Studio
Arthur Murray has been a leading name in franchise dance since 1912, when the entrepreneur began selling mail-order dance lessons. Expanding his reach, he enlisted teachers to spread his signature dance lessons on first-class steamships and skyrocketed to fame in the '30s after introducing the public to such dances as the Lambeth Walk and The Big Apple. By the 1950s, Arthur and his wife, Kathryn, were hosting their own highly popular TV show on ABC, The Arthur Murray Dance Party, which ran for 12 years. Today, Arthur Murray's team prepares students for rug cutting at special events and weekend nightclub jaunts. Throughout lessons, instructors teach the foundations of two to four dances from a long list of styles that range from Latin to country-western, helping students to learn basic step patterns, timing, and the ability to lead or follow.