Tattoos gradually fade under the light of a laser during sessions conducted by qualified technicians
About This Deal
- Length of each session: Sessions typically last less than 20 minutes.
- Type of laser used: PicoWay® Resolve
- See detailed pre- and post-session instructions.
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can be typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About Arviv Medical Aesthetics
Armed with advanced medical lasers and some of the industry's latest surgical and nonsurgical techniques, Dr. Tali Arviv combines her love of beauty with her love of helping people at Arviv Medical Aesthetics. The advanced CO2 Fractional and Triniti lasers can address severe sun damage and discolored skin, while fillers such as Juvederm and Botox can help shrink wrinkles and fill in fine lines. Other treatments, such as ultrasonic cavitation and B12 injections, can target problematic fat deposits to create a slimmer, sleeker body.