Hospitable brewery offers the visitors its interesting story and atmosphere, a variety of beers, and big pretzels
About This Deal
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Click here to view the beer menu
About Bad Tom Smith Brewing
Like its Cincinnati forbearer, the Cleveland Brewery & Taproom, located in Ohio City, is built with the idea of a comfortable setting plays a prominent role in enjoying a craft beer. The bar can seat up to 20 people, and holds 18 taps - enough to handle a full lineup of Bad Tom Smith’s core beers, plus four that will rotate between drafts from the homebrewer's program, collaboration beers, and experimental brews. TapHunter digital menus will display the daily beer choices, and orders will be able to be taken at multiple places around the bar - and from the tables. Patrons will be able to relax on couches that face Ohio City's W. 25th St. and people watch while they sip on their favorite Bad Tom Smith brew, or catch the latest game on one of the 3 big screen TVs placed throughout the taproom.
Food and beer orders can be placed from tables – there will be servers both behind the bar and on the floor to provide Bad Tom Smith’s guests with the best experience possible.
Some of the 5-Star beers of Bad Tom Smith include:
- Hazy River (7.3): Juiciness of the Northeast IPA style while retaining just enough of the hoppy bite of a more traditional IPA
- Wickked Sheryls Blush (6.1%): Strawberry, orange citrus, & a crisp, dry finish. Hazy golden pour w/ a frothy head & a citrusy, floral aroma w/ a hint of strawberry.
- Jailbreak (6.2%): Jailbreaks layers a sweet, cinnamon flavor over its american brown ale to create a taste you cant escape.