Pet-loving staff offers daycare and night boarding services for dogs
About This Deal
- Half-day options are valid for up to 4 hours
- How many feedings per day: determined by the pet owner
- How often dogs socialize per day: from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Individual sleeping quarters
- Number of walks per day: three
- Amount of playtime per day: from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Snacks and treats (if approved by the pet owner)
- Overnight staff to ensure the dog’s safety
- Vaccination requirements: yes, up-to-date vet records required
- Other restrictions: the dog must pass a temperament assessment
Need To Know
About Bark Pad Doggie Daycare And Boarding
Four-legged friends are considered as a part of the family, therefore, people want for them what's best. Sometimes there are situations when owners have to leave their dogs in good hands for a while. Bark Pad Doggie Daycare And Boarding are a team of passionate and talented professionals who take care of dogs when owners are busy.