Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with Beth Cates.
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beth Cates at BE Salon
Salon owner and certified lash technician Beth Cates specializes in applying full sets of individual lash extensions. She performs both introductory and custom treatments, and also offers packages that include a year's worth of applications and touch-ups. Beth is also a licensed aesthetician, and can treat skin with everything from traditional European facials to Agera chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments that help reduce sun damage, acne spots, and face doodles from that aesthetician you recently had to stop going to.