Laser-lipo treatments target stubborn fat while infrared heat of a sauna blanket can help increase circulation and ease pain and stiffness
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Sauna blanket is wrapped around the body, warming it with gentle infrared energy that helps elevate the heart rate and boost the metabolism
- Benefits: The warmth generated by the infrared energy can help relax tense muscles, work up a healthy sweat, and aid weight-loss regimens by boosting your heart rate and metabolism.
Beauty and Beyond Salon and Spa
Beauty experts, Monaisha Gilmore and Christy Reed, joined forces to create a place where bodies of all shapes get professionally revamped. The specialty of Beauty and Beyond Salon and Spa are body-contouring treatments using such high-tech solutions as laser lipo, vacuum therapy, or ultrasonic cavitation. Clients seeking to get pampered can also try a skin-tightening treatment, wood therapy, or a detoxifying infrared sauna blanket, among other options.